JCI INDIA AUTHOR – (LEVEL IV) : APRIL
Advanced residential training workshop to become the AUTHOR of a training course.(If sufficient number of applications are not received for this program, then it will be canceled for the year)
JCI INDIA AUTHOR Course introduces techniques and tools to author training courses with detailed trainers’ instructions, participants’ handouts and visual aids that will enable other trainers to efficiently conduct the course. It is aimed to prepare trainers who have already proven their talents in the training field for a new dimension of authoring of a training course.
Course objectives – At the end of this training, participants will be able to author a new training course that can be conducted efficiently by other trainers. It will include all the slides, a Trainers’ Guide and Participants’ Manual.
Expectation of JCI India from Author
Every JCI India Author course must result in JCI India getting at least one very effective training course on any topic which shall be extremely useful to JCI India and its members which must include Slides, Trainer Guide and Participants’ Manual.
· Duration: 3 complete days (Starts on Friday morning and ends on Sunday evening)
· No of centers: 1
· No of participants: Max. 21 and minimum 12 per center.
· Eligibility: NTTTS Graduate and 1 years’ continuous membership as an active or associate member prior to the half in which the event is being held.
· For LOMs: Should send application with DD to NHQ 30 days prior to the event.
· NHQ: Will send the final list to Host & Pilot.
· Trainers: Pilot Faculty should be a National Trainer and qualified JCI India Author duly certified by JCI India. Must be an Active JCI/Associate Member/Past NEC Member and should have Piloted one ZTWS/NTTTS.