APCC NEWS 2018
30th ASIAN PACIFIC CHILDREN CONVENTION AT FUKUOKA:
India has once again been invited to participate at this event to be held between July 12th, 2018 to July 24th, 2018.
Slogan this time: “We are the BRIDGE: We connect dreams around the world.”
3 boys and 3 girls as Junior Ambassadors and 1 Chaperon will be selected to represent India.
The basic requirements for Junior Ambassadors are:
• To have been born between September 1, 2006 and August 31, 2007.
• To be of sound mind and body
• To be aware of the objectives and vision of the APCC and continue to act in an OMOIYARI” spirit as a global citizen and contribute to the activities of BRIDGE CLUB even after the participation in APCC.
• To have much curious about the Japanese way of life and culture and willing to participate in it and to try Japanese Food.
• To be independent enough to stay alone with host family (i.e. able to bear the stress of a 2-week stay in an unfamiliar country, away from parents)
• To be able to communicate in English to satisfy their daily needs.
• To be able to introduce their own cultures while they are in Japan.
• Must be personally willing to participate in APCC and have a sincere interest in International Exchange.
Please fill the application in the format given and send along with the scrapbook with the relevant enclosures for Junior Ambassadors as well as Chaperon. The same should reach NHQ latest by 10th January, 2018.