SUJAL – PROMOTIONAL VIDEO-
2017 National Presidents Flagship Program “ SUJAL”
Patronize the project and be recognized as Sustainable Impact Fellow of JCI India.
Create another milestone and support the Clean India Drive of Government of India and United Nations Sustainable Development Goal through SUJAL.
Specifications for National President’s Flagship Program “SUJAL”:
The project is to install R.O (Reverse Osmosis) + U.V (Ultra Violet) + M.M (Mineral Management) technology water purification systems at needy Schools and in Public places.
This year, for the first time in the history of JCI India, we are recognizing those who are doing the project with a dedicated honor and title “SUSTAINABLE IMPACT FELLOW”. For each completed project, JCI India will be giving “SUSTAINABLE IMPACT FELLOW” Pin and certificate duly signed by National President, 2017.
Specifications for SUJAL are as Follows:
1) The Water Purification unit should be with R.O (Reverse Osmosis) + U.V (Ultra Violet) + M.M (Mineral Management) technology.
2) The Capacity of the product should be Minimum 50 liters/ hour.
3) The product should be with Minimum IS0 9001 – 2008 Certification.
4) The Product should be with full cover powder coated Mild Steel Casing.
5) Description plate with name of Project (JCI India SUJAL) with sponsoring LOM should be fixed on each Product.
6) M.O.U (Memorandum of Understanding) between the officials where the product is implemented and Sponsoring LOM must be done. This M.O.U is to clarify that Sponsoring LOM will be installing the product with the condition that the dealer will be giving one year Service for the product and after one year, the whole responsibility of repairing, servicing etc.. will be with the officials where the product is installed. (Sample M.O.U is attached).
7) M.O.U (Memorandum of Understanding) between company whose product is installed and Sponsoring LOM is necessary. This M.O.U is to clarify that the product firm will be responsible for repair, service etc… for one whole year. (Sample M.O.U is attached)
8) Duly signed and sealed Appreciation/Confirmation letter from School authority/Official where the product is installed is a must.
9) Action photographs (minimum 2 numbers) required.
10) The last date for getting the SUSTAINABLE IMPACT FELLOW recognition will be June 30th, 2017.