Exclusive residential training workshop to inculcate leadership skills.
• Duration: 4 Days
• Number of centers: 1
• No of participants: Maximum 80 members, 10 International and 10 Corporate.
• Registration Fees with accommodation: For Active JCI Members Rs. 8000/- plus service tax. Corporate participants Rs. 15000/- plus service tax should be sent to JCI India NHQ.
• Eligibility: Active Jaycee with 1 year of continuous membership prior to the half in which the event is being held and preference should be given to LOM President/LOM Officer.
• Couples won’t be allowed.
• For LOMs: To send the application with DD to NHQ 30 days before the event.
• National President will be the only authorized person to select the participants list for NALANDA
• NHQ: Will send the final selected list of participants to Host & Pilot.
• Trainers: Pilot Faculty should be a National Trainer duly certified by JCI India. Must be an Active Jaycee/Associate Member/Past NEC Member.
• Faculty Team: Consists of five members certified by JCI INDIA.
• Assistance from JCI India:
> Host Subsidy: Rs. 6000/- from registration.
• To Pilot + Four Co-Pilots: Travel Max Rs. 8000/- + honorarium Rs. 4000/- for the event.
Outbound training if any, additional subsidy of Rs. 50000/- to be given to host subject to the submission of claims in original by faculty.
Budget: Rs. 1,20,000 for promotion and printing of Nalanda Kit.