• As per discussion in past LGB meeting ,President JFP Mirang Shah bid to Host Review to ReAct (R2R) via email to ZP office.
• Post receiving confirmation from ZP office, President JFP Mirang Shah declared approval of their Bid to Host R2R with members of JCI Anand.
• Formalities and protocols were discussed with PZP Jc Ketu Shah, ZD G&D JFP Dax Shah, PZO Jc Divyesh Shah.
• Hunt for venue was carried out at various location ,with PZO Jc Divyesh Shah, JFP Dr. Dhaval shah and new Jc Kumar Vora.
• Upon finding pheasibility of two venues , venue visit by ZP sir was confirmed.
• Post visiting both Venues by ZP sir, Hotel City Point was finalized by ZP sir for hosting R2R.
• Thorough Preparations were carried out by Team JCI Anand.
• President JFP Mirang Shah phone called all PZPs, Inagurator and and Key Note Speaker inviting them to Anand for the R2R
• Jc Dhruvik Shah and Jc Kush Rathod phone called all ZGB members to invite them in R2R.
• Welcome Calls were made to all participating LOM presidents and detailed location of venue was explained and shared.through watsapp.
• Seniors of Jaycees of Anand were invited by President JFP Mirang Shah over phone call for the R2R’s inaugural ceremony.
• Jc HGF Dhruvik Shah and Jc Kush Rathod visited the venue prior to event for confirming facilities including Projector and food arrangements.
• Reminder to JCI Anand members was sent through Whatsapp and SMS by Secretary JFP Dr. Dhaval Shah.
• JCI Anand team welcomed ZGB members, LOM presidents of Zone VIII, Inagurator ,Key Note Speaker amd invited guests in the morning and guided them to 1st floor banquete at hotel City Point for breakfast.
• Welcome drink was served to all on arrival of all.
• R2R was officially declared open by Zone President Jc Hiren shah at the 2nd floor Banquet Hall at Hotel city point.
• Jcrt Rupal Shah invoked JCI Values and JCI Mission along with all.
• R2R was officially inaugurated by lighting of lamp by Inagurator, present PZPs and ZP, Key Note Speaker and Host President
• Introduction of Keynote speaker , Inaugurator and ZP sir was given by JJ wing chairperson Jeet Shah, JJ Kavan Gajjar and Jc Jinal Shah respectively , followed by presenting welcome gifts to them.
• All PZPs present were recognized by ZP sir and welcomed with fragrances by JCI Anand team
• All ZGB Member
• JCI Anand took privilege to Present specially designed Seed Bombs for all and everyone present Highly appreciated very innovative idea and happily took a Seed bomb for themselves.
• Secretary JFP Dr. Dhaval Shah delivered vote of thanks for Opening ceremony
• Pre lunch session of R2R was conducted including MOC ZGB meeting.
• Refreshing juices and Munching items were served to all at 11:15 AM
• JCI Anand team escorted everyone to 1st floor benquete for lunch
• Post-lunch session of R2R was conducted
• Considering solid Momentum of ongoing R2R, plan to serve Tea-Coffee in between was aborted ,followed by serving munching items.
• Post ReAct session by all LOM presidents with their assigned ZVPs, Closing ceremony begun.
• A Memento to Key note speaker was presented by new Jc Bankim Shah
• A memento to Inaugurator was presented by new Jc Jinal Shah.
• Post closing remarks by Participating LOM presidents , Vote of thanks were delivered by Jc Jinal Shah.
• High Tea and snacks followed R2R’s official closing.
• All Presidents interected with each others and at the end, bid adieu over strengthened bonding During R2R.
✓ Successful hosting of Zone Event – Review to ReAct of Zone VIII
✓ All attending ZGB members and LOM presidents appreciated the wonderful hospitality of JCI Anand team
✓ Everyone enjoyed the wonderful views from the banquet hall, food and service provided by Hotel City point.
✓ Feliciation of Key Note Speaker, all ZGB members and all LOM presidents with specially and thoughtfully designed Pocket cloth with JCI Logo over it , by new Jc Kumar Vora.
✓ Seniors from colleague LOMs of Jaycees of Anand visited the Event
✓ JCI Anand team along with all LOM presidents observed, noted and learnt criticial parliamentary procedures and governance tactics during MOC ZGB meeting.
✓ JCI Anand took previledge to Launch Project Seed Bombs.
✓ All seniors present appreciated the good work by JCI Anand Team
✓ JCI Anand members were motivated to gear-up for upcoming projects